The Endless Road
- Necromancer: Treat the next Death Saving Throw made by yourself or anyone else you can see as either a 20 or a 1, your choice.
- Executioner: Automatically land a critical hit on your next attack as if you had rolled a 20 to hit.
- Beast: You may spend inspiration to treat any Animal Handling, Intimidation, or Nature skill roll as if you had rolled a 20.
- Diviner: You may spend inspiration to treat any Perception, Insight, or Arcana roll as if you had rolled a 20.
- Mists: Upon spending Inspiration, you may cast Fog Cloud, Misty Step, or Gaseous Form using your normal spellcasting ability score if needed.
- Soldier: You gain advantage on attack rolls against a target creature for the remainder of combat if at least one of your allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.